Monday 26 December 2011

And so my IMATS countdown begins...



Ello all! 

So it'll be my first time at London IMATS in little over a month, and I'm incredibly excited to say the least! For me this is more exciting than Christmas! I'm only going for the day but i plan to get my epic shop on!

There are tons of awesome brands attending this year and still some room on the floor plan for some more gooduns to be added (I'm sad i check regularly). INGLOT and Makeup Forever are the two I'm overly excited about, since they aren't readily available where i live. So I've planned my budget, god bless Christmas money and student loan! And it honestly can't come soon enough!

Any of you been before or have any good tips for "surviving" the day?

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are enjoying the holidays!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...