Friday 30 March 2012

FOTD + New Hair!

 
Ello lovelies!
So today i had one of those impulsive moments and decided to change up my hair.
Well originally, i planned to just do my roots and slap my usual red on top but noticed i had a slightly different Wella dye in the drawer and thought, why not?! If i don't like it i can always shove a semi on top!

Well... i kinda like it! 
Giving the porosity of my hair I'm not sure how long it'll last, but if i can find a good gingery semi i might be keeping this for a while. And inspired by my new hair i decided to give my Naked Palette another go. Its been sat unloved since i was first sucked in by the hype. Until now i couldn't never really get the colours to work on my pasty skin, but after today I'm sure it'll get a bit more use!


Eyes:
Benefit - Stay Don't Stray
Urban Decay - Sin, Virgin, Toasted, Hustle.
Urban Decay - Zero 23/7 Liner
Smashbox - Felt Liner
Inglot - AMC 67
MUFE - Smoky Lash Mascara
Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter - Peach Parfait
Face:
Skin Food - Red Bean BB Cream
Elf - HD Powder
Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Concealer
Elf - Shimmering Facial Whip - Persimmon
Nars - Laguna Bronzer
   So when this fades do i keep it up? Or go back to my usual red? Or even try blonde, i really know know!
xox   

5 comments:

  1. Keep keep! It proper suits your complexion!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair AND the look! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to have a change! I love your whole look. I am a fan of bright red, too, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous hair color! goes so well with your skintone

    Jordan xx
    Boho Vanity Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair; it suits your complexion really well. And the whole look is great, too.

    Kristen
    http://exquisitewitheczema.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...