Monday 30 April 2012

Current Favourites!

Ello lovelies!
This this is a bit of a random post for me today, as i don't often do favourites as i find a lot of the time what i use day to day stays the same. But lately I've been loving a completely different set of products than normal, so i thought I'd share it! And being the forgetful person i am i forgot to photograph one of my top favourites, so I'll include it in at the end!


Real Techniques Brushes:
So we all know everyone loves these! I had put off buying some for a long long time, convincing myself that i did not under any circumstances need new brushes... i obviously wasn't that convincing! I first had the pleasure to try the Eye set after winning a giveaway and after feeling how incredibly soft they are decided i needed more, now! My two must haves are the Buffing and Powder brush, they have completely transformed my routine, i love them!

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer:
Another well heard of product! I've not had the best experiences with concealer  in the past and normally would just use more foundation, but oooh how I've learnt. This product is AMAZING. I've been really enjoying using lighter, dewier foundations and this concealer just allows me to cover any imperfections without looking over made up or cakey.

China Glaze Riveting Polish:
This is the prettiest polish i have ever seen and has been on my nails 90% of the time since i snagged one off eBay. I've done a full review on this here.

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume:
Sweet, girly, fruity scent that is absolutely perfect for spring/summer! Adore!

Embyolisse Lait-Creme Concentrate:
I picked this up at IMATS in February and its been pretty unloved. Its a little less hydrating than my normal moisturisers but its also a lot lighter on the skin so with my new tinted moisturiser love it works really well! I really enjoy using this on my lips before lipstick too, gives the perfect amount of hydration without being greasy!

Makeup Forever Smoky Lash:
Best mascara I've tried, ever! Perfect amount of length and volume and no smudgy marks under the eyes, perfect! Again I've done a full review here.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser:
Weirdly, this was one of my first reviews! I loved it at first, then went back to my Double Wear as i tend to favour fuller coverage. Well, not anymore! I am really enjoying this currently, with it being Spring (not that you'd notice with all this rain!) I'm attempting a more fresh, glowy look, and this achieves that perfectly! It is very light coverage so i do have to use quite a bit of concealer, but it still looks radiant and healthy. The only downside is the price, around £33 I'm not sure if I'd be able to stomach paying that for it.

Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick:
Okay, so i cheated a little bit with this one. Its not actually my product, its my Mums but since we share the same area to put our faces on in the morning i do get to cheekily pinch some of her products. With a light hand this looks lovely to add a bronzey glow instead of using a blush, I've been enjoying just contouring and using a smidgen of this!

Nars Laguna Bronzer:
Okay, another cliche product! But I've been adoring this for contour! Simple as that!

And the missing products! Lip products! I've never been a lip girl but I'm obsessed with corally pinky toned lippies lately! My most worn is Costa Chic from Mac over Nyx's Pinky Lip Pencil, i neeeeeed more corally lip products!

So that is it!
Feel free to link me your favourites posts! I love a good nosey!

xox 

10 comments:

  1. Great favorites! I love how Viva La Juicy smells, and real techniques brushes are pretty amazing. I currently use the stippling one. I really want to try the eye set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been lusting over the Nars bronzer for a long long time now and I think I'll have to cave and just buy it for summer! And the RT brushes are amazing, love them so much ha! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till its on Buyapowa or Asos have 25% student discount, works out a good few quid cheaper! <3

      Delete
  3. I really want to try Viva La Juicy, everybody seems to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to try out the smoky lash by MUFE I've heard great things about it. One thing i can't live without on a day to day basis is my EOS sweet mint lip balm!

    -Ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am obsessed with real techniques brushes!!!! they are such good quality and not too expensive!

    i also nominated you for an award check it out here...
    http://sleepeatbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've definitely made me lemm for costa chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I am way too jealous that you're able to just duck out and snap up a Collection 2000 concealer. I've heard so many great things about this concealer and it's kiiling me that it's not available in Australia. Not even online. Bring on my London trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love favourites posts! I'm jealous of your real techniques brushes :)

    Here's a link to my April favourites post :)

    http://sugar-and-sparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/april-favourites.html

    Jess
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...