Friday 14 September 2012

Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation - Review

Heya lovelies!

Unless you've been living under a rock the past few months you would have definitely seen one of the latest offerings from YSL, their new Touche Eclat foundation. To be honest I'd been lusting after if since its release as its been getting some seriously good press. So when i noticed a free seven day sample offer i jumped at chance to give this foundation a test drive. And as you tell by the fact I've purchased the full size, i love it!


 
I went for the lightest pink toned shade BR10 but in hindsight i should have probably gone for the 20 as its marginally too pale for me. But they do have an impressive shade range in cool, warm and neutral tones so there should be a match for everyone! The first thing i love about this foundation is the texture, its light but has a surprising amount of coverage. Its also illuminating without looking greasy or shiny, more of a "lit within" glow rather than looking sweaty, which gets a huge thumbs up from me. I apply it with my fingers as i find this was the best method for me and would describe it as a medium, satin-ish finish. It doesn't need setting but i found it lasts a little better on the skin with a dusting. I generally get a good 6 - 8 hours wear but i have dry skin, so it may perform differently on more oily skin types.

At £28 it isn't cheap but its actually not as much as i would of expected out of YSL. I managed to pick mine up on Feel Unique with 15% off and their usual free delivery which worked out about the same as duty free would of been, bargain! I've included a little swatch below but it really doesn't do the foundation any justice, more for just a colour guide, it looks so natural and radiant on the skin.


Overall i really couldn't recommend this foundation enough! If you're looking for a light, radiant foundation with decent coverage definitely go pick up a sample and try it out for yourself. Its possibly my favourite discovery of the year so far, and thats saying something!

You can check it out on the Feel Unique website here.

Have you tried it? Do you love it as much as me?!
Let me know.

xox

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...