Saturday 13 April 2013

Why so quiet?!

Ello lovelies!

Just thought I'd post a quick little update as all has been extremely quiet on the blog and twitter front from me over the past week! I've unfortunately been poorly for 90% of the week and have not felt well enough to photograph or film a video, well i did try and film but i coughed and spluttered my way through it. (Not pretty). But luckily i think I'm on the mend.


I also have the month from hell at uni with five deadlines coming up in the first week of May, so if it continues to be a little quiet here, thats why. But I've got some big improvements planned for the summer that should be very exciting, for me at least! So hopefully blogging should resume back to normal very, very soon!

Hope you're all well!
xox

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling better! look forward to your return :)
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your deadlines - I know how horrendous that time period is so I feel your pain :)

    YOU CAN DO IT!

    www.enchantedembrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...